Monday, August 13, 2007

Bag Lady!




I was inspired by one of my myspace friends FashionPig. They sent out a blog your bag is fake! Requesting viewers of the myspace page to send in picks of what kind of bags we owned and the content inside your bag!!

Well I am headed to New York City for the rest of the summer. Being a native New Yorker who has not been home in a year and half, I am so excited. I have started packing today for my departure on Friday morning!! Luckily I am flying Air France to London and Virgin Atlantic to NY. I can catch up on all those great movies, sleep comfortably and play video games.

So here we go, this is one of the hand bags I will take on my trip(I call it I have arrived bag, now I am ready to have kids bag,) As well as what is inside!

More from NYC later this month so stay tuned!
lotte77's recommendations at ThisNext

Check out my blog American gurl in Paris. It's HOT!

No comments: